Wednesday, April 18, 2012

AN INTERVIEW WITH THE KARNSTEIN (PART 2) – Lord Anton on His New Position and His Candidacy for Lead Dottore

AN INTERVIEW WITH THE KARNSTEIN (PART 2) –
Lord Anton on His New Position and His Candidacy for Lead Dottore

Written BY:  Pasha Braveheart
As my interview with the Domina drew to a close, I focused
my attention to Lord Anton von Rietberg whowas obviously anxious to share his thoughts on his recent promotion to Secondin Command under Domina and his declaredcandidacy for Lead Dottore of Venexia.  Wellknown throughout Venexia as the most perverted of all the chosen, it occurredto me that a more appropriate title for Lord Anton might be Master of Perversion.  However, putting that thought aside, I began by asking Lord Anton how he felt about assuming the responsibility of Second in Command.   With a look of pride, he replied,“It was an honor to be trusted by our leader to an important position, although I don't feel it necessary to change what I do every day.  I am always ready to perform my duty to the coven and the Bordello, whether I am the Scourge or Primus doesn't change that.  Nor would it necessarily mean I would be better behaved around the city.  I think Domina and others would be extremely disappointed if I suddenly became an upstanding and well mannered Chosen, instead of the perverted chosen that Ialways have been.”  I smirked at his response, knowing full well there was no possibility of a change in Lord Antonsince it was quite obvious how much he enjoyed being the most notorious of perverts.Lord Anton then continued, “I accepted the job on the assumption that Domina Liang will give me a hefty pay raise and free reign to her rear end. It turnedout the pay raise was more of a dream and we already have a free reign of herrear as it was." I looked at Lord Anton, my mouth agape at such a responseas he felt quite tickled with himself and chuckled at my expense.  He then attempted to compose himself and reiterated,“On a serious note, it was an honor to be trusted by our leader to an importantposition.”

Having knowledge of the Karnsteins’ interest in developingan earnest plan to expand the breeding program and Domina expecting him to leadthat effort, I asked Lord Anton if he could elaborate on the details of such aplan. Lord Anton’s eyes brightened at the mention of the breeding program as heleered at me, making me somewhat uncomfortable as I adjusted my positionnervously.  Nodding his head, he explained, “It’s a discussion that we have been having in private for a while now.  The city has been flooded with poor quality bottled blood, and indirectly I think it's affecting the well being ofthe Chosen living in the city.  In order to change that, I think it's necessary to increase the availability of the organic food source… to be specific, the living blood stocks in the city so every Chosen has a better feeding life style than consuming those horrid bottled up blood. 

Turning thought to Lord Anton’s quest to be the lead Dottore of Venexia, I asked him what he’d like to convey to the citizens of Venexia regarding his intentions for that post.  Sitting straight up in his chair, he responded in his pretentious way, “I want to be thelead Dottore of Venexia and make that a key part of our breeding program.  I believe that the well being of our bloodstocks is important, especially if they are to breed the healthy offspring toensure and safeguard the quality of our future blood supplies.  And really, who else other than a Karnsteinihas better understanding of bodies!” Lord Anton let out a wicked chuckle at what he seemed to think was a clever remark.

Again capturing his composure, he added, “First andforemost, I seriously believe that not many others would have the same level ofunderstanding of the human body as I do. Every day and night I am putting this knowledge into practice.... by looking, touching and examining various types of human bodies, in the Bordello or the streets of Venexia or my own apartment,for purposes of serious work as well as personal interest. Of course, runningthe office is not a one person thing, so I think here is where my goodrelationship with many physicians in the city comes in handy. In addition tothat, as I mentioned earlier, it’s part of our vision of organic healthy lifestyle for the chosen in the long term.  Oneof the biggest problems in the city at the moment is the lack of malebloodstock as a breeding tool.  I believewe have a solution to that problem in the Bordello. We have some human servants already waiting in the wing. And we can get more too, maybe outside of Venexia,making use of our smuggling; I mean our logistic network, to bring them intothe city. There are many places where I know we can find some more healthy andstrong human men.  Their job will purely beto be to have sex with human females, day and night. The Bordello has beenworking on a few enhancement aids to help these human men to sustain an optimal reproduction rate, by using the uniqueskill of arousal that the Karnstein bloodline possess as well as other her balbased substances. The goal is to supply the city's human women with a plentiful source of male seed with which to impregnate them.   On top of that, we will offer handsome rewards to those women who carry the babies.” 

Thinking Lord Anton had culminated his plea to be the next lead Dottore, I set my quill and parchment down, until I noticed that he began to speak again with that familiar smirk on his face, “I could also offer those who vote for me a free visit of the Bordello and sex too. Is that allowed?"  Feeling a bit embarrassed at that remark, I blushed and responded, “I'll have to take that up with Lady Seabreeze."  At this point Domina interjected, “Bring her along, the more the merrier!”  Laughing Lord Anton concluded saying “, "I could always just tour a semi- naked Domina around the city and seduce people into voting for us. That could work!”   Ah yes, I thought to myself, of course he would conclude with a lewd suggestion. What else to expect from the most perverted!

On behalf of The Chronicles of Venexia
Special thanks to Pasha ,
The Beautiful Domina Liang  and Lord Anton
Please Do not forget about THE KARNSTEIN  Most Special Event
The Sultry Wonderland
April 20th
12:30pm  SLT
see you there ... grins


No comments:

Post a Comment