Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You really don't know me ..

           Ah It is an extremely  Stormy Night ..The combination of wind, fog and rain Phenomenal.
Random sounders of thunder rolled continuously, laced with bolts of Lightning..all .. Delicious !
I entered the building , walking up the stairs alone .
I removed my cloak, hanging it to dry. I then went to the decanter and filled my goblet as I stroked my Printing Press .. with a smile  to myself .As I took a good sip on pristine Blood Wine . I pondered through many thoughts of  this Spectacular City
 and nodded thinking :"Not just yet .. Alas . .It is almost time"

It has been centuries ..
over three hundred  years . Travelers through time ,The Grand Tour .
So often Rafael reminded me. It is the world and it's Universe that are forgiving not mere  beings, nor empty souls  my dearest. It is far too easy to be cruel, negative and judgmental to all my darling .
It takes a real Power to raise ones self above the petty  nonsense and self serving of others . It is a gift to see through fake and non genuine characters .. Never be sorry for who you are Dear !
It is alright to deny and it is alright to both expect respect and ignore another. smiles .. Indeed !
I shall bide my time .. I shall go slow . but I am more aware now then ever before of others and their
said "self fulfilling Agendas" 
I am not here to serve, explain myself ,nor be accountable when others please . I am Vampire . A daughter to the night for all eternity .
A Viscountess of The Most Powerful Bathory . Indeed I am ruthless and not to be trusted .

I am Editor of This News Paper and I print , all celebrations that I am given information to and that I come across  for in a professional manor  That is the information  That I see fit for all to enjoy .
I favor No one event or Coven, but rather Please know I  Adore our City we all dwell in .
It is important for all to understand This is documentation for all .. 

 I am for My Beloved, My soul mate, My Spouse Rafael.
I have trust  , here to work with and for My Contessa , as well as my Brothers and Sisters of Bathory .. ah yes and  one other smiles and nods . I trust Mariyah as she knows and understands "these voices in my head" . snickers perhaps a few others I shall not name for it is my gift to them .. chuckles
 ...........As Breezy opens the door to admire and look out over the city . She notes the spectacular Mist .. as Her Pet Raven, Jasper lands on her shoulder, as If to remind her  .. She smiles and pats her neck ..Oh my I guess this nasty bite was not a dream .

No comments:

Post a Comment