Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Amdis Captured by Zamalie Core: one of the millitary leaders of drakul

Stop dragging me around !!!!
He Yelled !!!
I was having a lovely conversation with My Dearest .. Rafael ...
When we looked .. Why it was that darling Zamalie dueling up a storm ..
It was if danced by .. Several times I might add ..Next thing I heard was Amdis
cursing and yelling .. and  The brave Zamalie clicking her collar around his neck !
Note to readers .. Amdis seems to be having one of those ..
"You think it is easy be me weeks " More to come on that on next post ..
There was this Military Leader most brave .. fluffing her hair but a moment
While the Big Bad Mean Vampire Slayer of all Slayers was on her leash ..
chuckles .. thought photos for all should be shared ..
While Still in her Captive he .. Still warned her ..
"You will pay dearly for this little one "
Humph little one indeed ..  Little most powerful one  who won her duel
and managed to drag you all through the city ..   bravo bravo ..
Alas .. do be careful .. Amdis is More undead then any cat .. Meaning his lives are endless ..
Isn't that always the way  of the Undead !!! 
** Makes note to myself .. well it is Feb 29th and it does only come once every four years ..
nods .. Oh my Amdis will be in a  very bad  mood .. makes another to self ..
Sends  black roses and perhaps some cheese with fresh blood wine ..
Nods nods .. that shall help .. Oh but then there is His Ship ..  grins .. Stay tuned for that little dity !!

No comments:

Post a Comment