Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Evening Meeting with an Old Friend ..


As I entered the building .. I  did look over my shoulder  and smile .
For the city was  quite alive  in a  different  way this evening ..
I smiled to myself .. Missing my dearest Rafael, Still away on his travels of mystery .
He made me promise to be careful and stay extra aware and be good ..
I again smiled to myself for I was always very good .. 
How could one not be good when one is a child of The Spectacular night ?
I climbed the stairs quickly and looked around . All seems to be very much in order .
I placed my dagger on my desk and poured a glass of aged port and took a long sip
as I strolled over and  stopped in front and fingered my printing press . I pondered a bit .. 
Then took a look @ The clock ,
Now where on earth is dear Pasha ..  
Pasha was a special human that i had known for years ..
A striking beauty with both a mind and manors, Witt, charm and Values, umm well ..
 After all she was still human of course.
But still a good gal, She had the gift to mingle, be polite as in  is able to speak and carry herself well.
True gifts for humans indeed . 
Pasha is able to get to the source and deliver the story with a signature flair
 all her distinctive own .Indeed Pasha is a special one ..
 Soon I heard .. dare I type smelled her arrival.. grins .
A bit out of breath, Pasha rushed in .. lovely as always well again 
as lovely as human can be . She was full of apologies for her lateness .
Of which I replied please please sit down .. no worries Pasha . 
We began our meeting and updated one another on our plans and ideas .
There was much to speak of ,as we had our own pace, a quick one 
at that . laced with jest and smiles always . 
Funny,somehow through the years like a fine vintage aged wine 
we seemed to have both a respect and understanding for one another .
We both had our own interests and our paths had become like beacons in the night
each a guided ship, all it own waking or sailing carefully along .. I liked that . smiles 
I think she did too . 
I did have one extra Special Task for Pasha this fine evening ..
She was both quite surprised and excited with the thought of it .
I enjoyed her eyes light up as I made my request to her .. 
This pleased me as it was a Very Special Being we spoke of this evening .
I had stayed clear of bringing *This Said being* to The Conical on Purpose .
Alas it was time . and I felt Pasha would enjoy the .. Challenge and have 
a bit of fun as well . Indeed, I Thought to myself ,They both would .. nods .. 
We chatted a bit more on a  few other topics . She noticed me look 
at the clock  . Always polite she then said to me 
"Very Good My Lady .. Was there anything else then" ??
No I think we have covered all .. I bit my lower lip for I would have loved a good drink of her blood ..
grins .. I said instead  Do be Safe Pasha .. Careful now .. 
and in no time she was off .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment