Saturday, June 2, 2012

Me Me Its all About Me !!!



Grins
Just Kidding !!!
Well Hello There !!!
I am Breezy Carver Editor of The Chronicles of Venexia
I do hope all are well and Pardon me for my own Out of The Box
Creative for Getting (( I hope))  most of  all Your Attention .. *Evil Grin*
Welcome to The Venexia Chronicles
Perhaps A Welcome Back to some !
This is The Sim Blog .. A sort of News Paper if you Please
Created to Share Currant and Up coming events
as well as a gallant effort to document  Memories .
What are currant events One may ask ?
1) You and Your Coven's interaction to plan one .
2) all Sim Open Major events.
a) this is done with Passing me Breezy Carver a full perm texture
and note card with a bit of info on your said event .
b) I shall post it weekly till the event Happens .
** I also would love to do a brief Interview with Someone behind (said special event)
prior to said all Sim Special Event to Help in promoting .
3) An interactive Role Play that is
a) Major Plot that involves more then you and another one or two !
b) A Role Play that is extra Special that would be of Interest to Most others .
c) Keeps the reader's interest .. ie more then interactive verbiage on a note card.
"" I guess the major point here is  I really need More then Verbiage on a note card .. I am looking for
some extra hearts and souls to the plot and interactions .
How does One achieve this ?
1) Photos are This Blogs Friend ..***
2) Back Story and communication  always welcome !!
Again I can not stress the value enough to The Upkeep of The Community and Sim
In Involving as many as you can in these epic adventures !!!
What Else does the Blog Enjoy ?
1) Short bits of Gossip with a Photo or two ..
**smiles well everyone loves a tease .. and The Photo thing
is key .. Think of them a Fine Delectable Bits of Shine and Sparks
for the Dead and Undead !!
2) Follow ups stories perhaps, A Good by the way Follow up to character , Indeed, rather wicked Fun !!!
3) Role Play Businesses
The Baker , The Butcher , The Pharmacy and The Court !
Tell me about Your Business  send me some photos
Let me Introduce you and your hours of up keep   !!
The City is Our Theater .. We are the Players true to her .
She never sleeps ..  You see  it,s not  ever really about me or you at all ..
It is all about her (The City) and what we all do, for, with, and in her !
As this Publication is  for the Entire Community .
In Closing for now .. 
Some words to enjoy,perhaps reflect or dare one write ponder . 
"No Matter Where You Go , There You are" 
"WE Count our Victories by The Hearts, The Minds and Souls we Touch"
I am thinking We all travel Many Lands  But  It is The City of Lights , The City on The Water ,
The City that never sleeps .. It is The "She", Venexia that Calls to us .
. Pulls us,  Reels us each In .
Again and Again .Special Warm welcome Home to some  extra Special  Role Players !!! 
And Welcome Welcome to  The  New !!!! 
Dark Paths to all .. Grins .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment